Serve these fruity and fizzy cocktails at your next socially distanced barbecue
Long weekends are for creating new memories, relaxing, and soaking up the last little bits of summer! While you’re relaxing or socially distancing with friends, here are a few drink ideas, whether you plan on taking it easy at home or the cottage.
We’ve got you covered with a range of simple, delicious drinks and cocktails:
- Fizzy Fruity Floats – Ice cream floats are a summer essential. These fruity floats, made with orange, grape, or blackberry soda, are even more refreshing on hot, humid days. Try it with Canalside’s Orange Bean soda for a local treat!
- Citrusy White Sangria Margarita – A pitcher of this orange, lemon, and lime sangria is sure to be a crowd pleaser! Be sure to make your sangria margarita with Rockway’s 2016 Small Lot Sauvignon Blanc.
- Raspberry Rosé Sangria – With just a few fresh garnishes and a splash of soda, a bottle of rosé gets transformed into a summery sangria.
- Grapefruit and Rosemary Spritzer – Stay healthy in the heat with this grapefruit spritzer! Add stevia simple syrup to your spritzer to skip the bitterness of grapefruit and to ensure your sipping remains guilt-free.
- Summer Crush Mimosa – This mimosa is the best way to start the day!
With five cocktail recipes in hand, you’re ready for an amazing long weekend!